28 Dec 2009

Farewell England!

My camera lead is stuck in school for the hols (as my year 11s were making movies about Inspector Calls) so I can't upload my most recent pages, just some ones I had sent off for competitions and things for SI. I still can't believe it has ceased publishing, it was my fav mag by far. The top LO is about the day I got my official PGCE certificate and went out with course mates and tutor. I am obsessed with turquoise and purple and they feature on most of my LO's. I tried out including my own handwriting on this LO as we are so often encouraged to do...but I still prefer letter stickers or typed text.
The second LO is about my crazy friend Hester Wild Child, she is my old flat mate. I like cutting lettering freehand and using an eclectic mix of patterns and colours. I liked the ribbons as a mat and plan to do it again on a LO. Inside the pic is secret journalling of her some of her craziest antics. The paper is basic grey. I like using passport pics all in a row too and plan to do a LO like this with my hubby.
Well tomorrow we are headingon the craziest journey ever - Leeds Bradford to Dublin, Dublin to Brussels and then Arne's mom is picking us up for the two hour drive to Luxemberg (which is where he grew up.) Quite a lot of effort just to spend New Years with the in-laws. It is supposed to be -18 and really deep snow so at least I'll get some good pics for scrapping!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...