16 Feb 2010

Explosion of love...

So Mission Create came up with five more fab concepts to include in a page:
Here is this week's Mission! Deborah - Lace trim Jocie - Cardboard or corragated paper Nicole - Use at least 5 hearts Vanessa - Glimmer Mist/Maya Mist or Smooch Spray Jen -Turquoise
Lots of hearts and turquoise...reminded me of a sunny day bacl in July when I became Mrs Ide! This is one of my (and all my fb friend') fav pics from the big day; one friend commented it was pure romance and that inspired my title. Fitting five hearts in was the easy part and I sewed some onto the lace trim for a really effective and cute border. I backed the main pic in cardboard which I splattered with paint, as I must admit I still have not caught onto the glimmer mist trend * gasp * from all you hardened and up to date scrappers. Am I still living in the past with splatters of acrylic paint? Can anyone suggest a good brand of glimmer mist and online stockist?So there is my confession I have managed four of the concepts. I then backed the cardboard with some button cardstock I have had kicking around my stash for years! Glad to finally get some use out of it. I am really pleased with this layout and grateful for the inspiration to scrap my fav wedding photo.
A close-up of the photo. This pose has been "borrowed" at many of my friends wedding since.
I love this journalling card I got at a scrap shop in Emery. I just had to use it straight away and I couldn't chose so I just ticked them all!
Fabric thickers title. I gotta get some more of them - I loooovvveee them! Especially the glitter ones!!

If you like it leave me some love! Thanks for stopping by! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow..that is a gorgeous wedding photo!!
    You totally did a wonderful job on the layout..very fitting for your photo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...