1) Julie and Julia - obsessive blogger remind you of anyone? It almost causes her husband to leave her...I know Arne gets annoyed when the first thing I do when we get in is see if I have any blog love!
2) Arne's teapot pose...he usually does it to make me laugh when he's been naughty. I see it frequently, but it still cracks me up. I will have to make a page about it.
3) Finishing The Time Travellers Wife - I have adored it. I don't know whether I want to watch the film now. People have told me I won't enjoy it as much.
4) My naughty year 8 boys acting out a scene from The Tempest. Drunkenly staggering on stage, having a mini water fight and romping under a blanket. It was pretty cute.
5) Taking ten year 10 lads to Yorkshire Sculpture Park on a poetry workshop. They wrote some fab stuff - really sensitive. It was such a great day. Gave me the warm fuzzies. Especially since they are the "bad lads" around school. Their fav sculpture was the HAHA bridge - it can't fail to make you smile!