28 May 2010

H-H-H-H-Holiday!!!!

Can anyone tell I am excited for half term? Another tough half term is finally over. We have many exciting plans like a secret city break plus treasure hunt (don't I have the best hubby??!) My old school friend is coming to visit on Thursday and Friday too - yay!!! So lots of fun trips planned and hopefully some scrapping. I am currently working on a circular layout - a new thing for me...so watch this space! Don't forget that the blog challenge at Scrapping the Poetry finishes on the 31st May and an exciting new challenge will be up. My first challenge as a member of the DT - exciting huh??! Have a fab weekend guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...