22 May 2010

Sunshine state of mind....

So today was photo day for us which was a huge bonus as the weather has been el scorchio! In fact I have noticed blogging has been at an all time low as everyone was out having too much fun to blog! These are photos we took on a walk to a local resovoir - it was stunning. I have never been there before and so Arne took me as a surprise date. We had a picnic and hiked round the whole thing - a good few hours. Flip flops were not the best choice of footwear and I now have a little blister. These shots are defo good scrapping fodder...
Did you all have fun in the sun??? x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely husband you have who takes you on surprise dates...fun! glad the sun was shining for you...and that it was a picture day - bonus! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...