21 Jun 2010

Ducks and Doll....

Here is a little project I was working on last week.... Scrapping about my South African grandparents and all my happy memories of them. My granny is still alive, but due to the distance we don't get to see her very often. The happiest time we spent together (and the only time I met my grandad) was a holiday in France together. These pics aren't very good quality, but I was keen to blog as its been a while! The title was a bit of a happy accident as i glimmer misted over stickers then glitter glued the edge but it all started to run...i then smeared the glitter glue over the white space and left it and once dried felt that it looked quite arty. I layered lots of different papers that I had cut into and sewed button on top. I added purple organza ribbon and strip journalling to add some more interest and contrast. A close-up of the glimmer mist / glitter lettering:-
I am glad to have this now in my scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...