3 Sept 2010

Show and tell...

I had a big scrap session last night when the hubster went to play footy. I put Grey's Anatomy Season 2 (I am totally addicted to this show, do any of you watch it??!) on my laptop and made a whole...4 layouts! I must have my mojo back!! I hadn't taken part in Scrapping the music recently and love their current song by The White Stripes. The line which caught my attention, and which reveals me as the geeky teacher that I am, was "show and tell." I felt it fitted well with this pic from our holiday in Malta when we took a tour bus round the Island. I used my American crafts kit that I got for a steal at TKMaxx (gotta love that place!!) and my new glittery thickers (swoon) I even used the map from our tour as I always horde all my holiday bits and bobs and forget to use them on a layout. Aren't the buttons cute I cut out a few of the circles and then glued them onto the buttons.
Sorry for the blurry pics - still using my camera phone. I think since we overindulged over the summer it will be a while till we get a new one :( So you may have to put up with blurry ones for a while!

5 comments:

  1. i love it!! what fun! great paper choices - and the buttons are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooooooooooooo love love love this Mel!!!! AWESOME papers and loving the buttons!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with STM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just beautiful!Loving those colors and the papers and those photo's are great!
    Love your design!Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping The Music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!!! I just love your design and the buttons are way cute!!! thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...