8 Oct 2010

Rocking the weekend...

So Wednesday was my birthday and I was really spoilt. I will post the piccies of all my lovely pressies a little later. It's been a right week and so I am now gorging on my birthday chocs and watching How to Lose a guy in Ten Days - a real classic! I think Kate Hudson is a great comedy actress. I realised I hadn't posted my page for this weeks STP challenge. Skip on over to their blog as it is the anniversary and there is a yummy sketch to use and a poem with lots of possibilities. The poem is all about our strength and mine is my family. This picture is from our wedding day and is just my family - who did most of the planning and organising. I chose bright and funky cardstock to make the photo pop. My funky new fonts are from TK Maxx - a real bargain.
Have fun with the sketch and let me see what you created. Pop by later to see my lovely birthday pressies...including lots of cupcake stash!

3 comments:

  1. oooh hope you had a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm actually crying right now! Love this page! And your new lettering is completely awesome, I'm desperate to see the cupcake stash...post soon! 'our kids are so attraaaactive....who is she? The girl you're thinking about?!.....yucky pizza Tony, yummy yummy cucumber sandwiches.....love that film so much!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tribute to your family Mel! Happy Birthday - looking forward to seeing your presents post!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...