26 Apr 2011

It was a nice day for a white wedding...

Doesn't the bride look stunning? Below are the teaching trio! Do you like my new dress? Above are some snaps of the gorgeous wedding I attended yesterday. The weather was so perfect for them and it was just a fab day with loads of cute little touches. I will post more pics later. Many more exciting posts to follow, especially since I found some retro scrapbooks whilst clearing out my parents attic. They helped to remind me why I do all this, as I experienced such genuine joy and pleasure at looking through them and remembering the events recorded and reading how I felt and what I was like at 14. Plan to do some scrapping tomorrow too as the weather is turning and I won't feel so guilty about being holed up inside. Hope all my English readers had a fab bank holiday. Thanks for your support and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...