13 Jun 2011

200th Post - woo hoo! Seaside layouts!

So as the sun was setting on Saturday night I suddenly decided I needed to photograph these layouts. It started as a single, inspired by this sketch from Shimelle (ta love!) but then I found another great piece of cardstock and decided to make a double. I thought that the picture below was quite arty, but actually it's not a very good view of the layout.
What I love about Shimelle's sketches is the clusters - they are a great stash buster. I just threw everything at it. The heart was made by one of my students and I kept it at the time and thought it would be a great embellie.
 Thanks to Julie Kirk's latest series of advice for the DT curious I had a go at making my pictures look more professional and dressing them up a bit. (Sadly light was not on my side!)

 Now the rather shady double layout. These layouts aren't necessarily my scrapping style but I feel they compliment the seaside feel.
This is my 200th post and I am keen to do a giveaway soon, however my followers have plateued at 39 and so if you could give me a mention on your blogs and tell your followers that I will be doing a giveaway soon, perhaps I can reach my desired 50 followers - thanks in advance. I will make it worth your while with a great giveaway.

P.S Sorry for the non-existent fit Friday - blogger hasn't been playing nice!

1 comment:

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...