18 Jun 2011

Adventures with photoshop...

Went to the West Yorkshire Sculpture Park today and was so glad the rain stayed away and the sun came out!
Here are some pics I played with in photoshop...
This shot was taken using self timer and was edited using the quick fix and then I applied the water blot mask (I think it was called this!)
 This shot has a charcoal mask...
 Colour boosted and shadow enhanced...
 Nothing done to this, but my fav piece in the park - the Haha bridge. Can't help but smile!
 Sky lightened and the blue colour boosted. I like the composition in this one.
 A sneaky shot through the sculpture - often the only pic I will get!
 The view from below.
So have a go yourselves and share any new tricks with me. I really want to know how to round the corners on the pics, I have looked at an online tutorial but still not too sure how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...