1 Jun 2011

Double wedding layout with Shimelle...

Shimmy to the left, oh double layout of mine. Using the photo love challenge over at Shimelle's fab blog.

Then tilt the hip and show your other side.
I must say I am impressed with this double layout.
I went for an unusual colour combo of brown, yellow, pink and turquoise.
A combo I will use again I think.

 The animal inspired playing cards made an effective embellishment. 
I then cut my brown border sticker in half - a good tip to make your stash stretch.

 The journalling was tricky to line up and especially drawing the lines on with my trusty ruler.
Isn't my new congratulations stamp with bunting cute?? It was buy one get one free at this discount shop called Range in Shrewsbury. A steal at just 50p. I should have brought some to sell on ebay!

 This sketch was so fab as it made me pay close attention to details and balance between both sides of the layout.
I added the middle journalling spot at the last minute when I felt it needed something more, plus a bit of bling!

1 comment:

  1. great photos and i love this sketch of Shimelle's.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...