22 Jun 2011

Summer loving...

Inspired by Nicole Pomeroy's layout in the latest Creating Keepsakes. I loved the borders on the photos and around the edge of the page, I forget about doodling sometimes. I used a muted background and then lots of circles. My fav feature (which is also inspired by her layout) is the 'waves' at the bottom created by curling and ripping the paper and distressing the edges. It makes the layout 3D and adds dimension.



Created using the summer prompt over on The Paper Variety.

P.S The cool little homemade embellishment in the top right hand corner was made by Homemade Hannah. I brought some gorgeous lettering from her and she made this cute little homemade card with the package, so I immeadiately recycled it onto my page!

4 comments:

  1. great layout! thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog, and your layers !!
    I'm brazilian and I wanna make international friends !
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the distressed papers and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout, great papers and love the distressed layers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...