1 Jan 2012

Scrapbooking resolutions...

I decided to get 2012 off with a bang I would make 10 Scrapbooking Resolutions to challenge myself in my crafting. I planned them in the car driving back from New Years at my parents.
So here they are - I hope that you will join in too!


1) Button-it-up 
2) Instax envelopes
3) Embossing
4) Scandanavian style
5) Chipboard chic
6) Design and use my own sketch
7) Clashing colours
8) Border boost
9) Recycled layout
10) Vocational scrapping

I am setting myself the month of January to complete this challenge.
What challenges are you setting yourself for the New Year?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenges! As for getting 2011 off to a bang? aren't you a bit late for that? :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...