11 Apr 2012

Begian waffles inspired by Pinterest...

So I pin.
But I also scrap what I pin.
So I use pinterest for pinspiration to inspire my scrapping.
I sometimes wonder would I get more done without facebook, blogging, tweeting and pinning.
Of course I would.
But its also inspired my scrapping and given me a chance to make scrappy friends.
Its also given me an audience for my scrapping and that inspires me no end.
I recently ordered a pack of kraft cardstock - I wanted A3 but got A4 (I am sure this is my mistake!)
I noticed in blogland that lots of people are scrapping A4 at the mo.
I have also been sorting out my scrapping and running out of albums and page protectors for A3.
So space saving and a change - I am going for it.
Yesterday whilst watching series 1 of 24 and skyping with my sister Gems I completed six layouts and finished off two. It's such a good way to use up your scraps.
I know 24 is old skool - we're always late for the party!
So here is a layout I was inspired by from Crate Paper's blog.

 I liked the idea of using the negative space of a punched strip and then the hearts as a border up the edge.
The layout is about my love of Belgian waffles. We always go out for a waffle when we are in Bruges. Mine had caramel icecream and sauce - delish! The title says 'What a load of waffle' as it's tricky to read.

So what do we think bloggers? Do we like A4? It's how I started scrapping so I don't know am I going full circle or am I is this an innovation?

4 comments:

  1. That's a great title! I like A4 too, when it's in landscape - I usually put a spiral binding to the side. When it's portrait, with a binding, I feel it's a little cramped unless I pretend it's like an almost 6x12 - also an interesting size to scrap in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! I'm craving waffles now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure when you told me you were going back to A4 but I have to admit I like it now I'm seeing it. I absolutely love the way you've done the title especially those glitter thickers, said in my best lisp! and the heart effect is really cool, I love the colour scheme too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great title and the a4 looks good. It's been a very long time since i completed an a4 layout....it all comes full circle so maybe its one to revisit.

    Pinterest is good isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...