15 Sept 2012

Polka dots on the Big Sur

Layers and layers of polka dot cardstock and button tape are the main design features on this page. We enjoyed having a photo shoot hanging on the edge of a sheer drop. We call it extreme photgraphy - anything for a good shot.
I think if you use the same type of pattern of print then it will all work together. Despite the catwalk this autumn being all about clashing prints - I am still one for being matchy matchy.

 I continued the polka dot theme with the thickers and switched it up with green glittery thickers. I used my trusty dymno machine for the journalling.


Have you ever taken a risk to get the perfect pic?

2 comments:

  1. just reading that sent a shiver down my spine Mel. No i stay well away from sheer drops and if dh and boys go near one i have to look/walk away x love all the dots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fun!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...