2 May 2013

Stars in the Sunshine with Martha Stewart punch...

This layout sums up my mood on this sunny Thursday.

I am happy because:
  • I only have ten weeks to go till I have my baby (hopefully!)
  • The sun is shining 
  • We went to the ice-cream farm for a cone after work
  • We just purchased a cot for the nursery
  • I only have eight weeks left of work including a bank holiday and a weeks half term holiday
  • The end of coursework marking and moderation is almost here (phew!)
  • The Great Gatsby film is almost out in England and I am loving the sneaks online!
  • I have stocked up on some new stash recently having sold some of my older craft stuff 
How are you feeling today?

2 comments:

  1. Feeling all the more cheerful after reading your happy upbeat post and seeing that pretty page :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh yay to happy layouts! I have 11 weeks until my due date, however how likely it is she will arrive on that date is pretty slim I reckon! It's the not knowing that I hate! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...