17 Sept 2013

A Day in the life: Tuesday...

 Driving
Reflecting 
Breakfasting 
Deliberating 
 Crying
 Loving
Selecting 
Catching (flies)
Learning 
Clutching 
Enjoying (baby sensory class) 
Visiting (mummy and daddy's work) 
Marvelling 
Vegging 
 Entertaining and sharing
Singing 
 Feeding
Swaddling 

I am enjoying this little project and the fact that it is forcing me to photograph the little things.
Case in point today I picked The Belgian up at school and so took a snap in the English corridor and I realised that I have never ever taken a picture of where I have worked for the last seven years. Like ever.
Plus daddy likes to catch up on Junior's day in picture form! 
He didn't mind since we saved a donut for him!

What verb best describes your Tuesday?

1 comment:

  1. I do really like the way you approach this! Using a verb is just such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...