5 Mar 2014

The 52 Project: February


 Another fun filled and busy month has gone by. As the old saying goes, 'the days are long, but the years are short' and this is so true. Some days seem never ending but yet the past seven months has gone so quickly.

So in order to slow down time and to remember here are some moments captured from this month...


 06 - Snuggles with mummy



07 - In love with this picture of him meeting his little cousin Ella. She was born on Saturday 8th February in the early hours. I honestly can't remember Ellis ever being this tiny!



07 - Exploring and reflecting at soft play in Shropshire



08 - Enjoying his first pancake day with some little 'E' shaped pancakes daddy made him

1 comment:

  1. Aw his little E pancakes are so cute! I love that pic of you and him that By took, it's a good'un! I feel like I'm never going to have time to blog again lol x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...