14 Nov 2014

#Pinwin

 

Are you addicted to pinning?
Do you find yourself spending your creative time just pinning things for the future?
Do you never get around to actually making all the things you pin?
Do you ever make anything you pin?

So, most of the time my answer to all these questions is yes, yes, no, no but today was a Pinterest win as I actually made two of the things I pinned.

1) This delicious pumpkin cheesecake trifle as we had friends for dinner and pumpkin purée aplenty in the freezer. It's my kind of dessert as it was largely whipping and assembling. Try it! You'll like it! If you like pumpkin...if not don't follow my Pumpkin Everything board.


2) On my Fun for Toddlers board I pinned lots of baby sensory activities so today I raided the stationary section of our local Asda Home and got some stash. We had fun creating monsters - even if the Baby got distracted trying to eat the googly eyes!




Have you had any #pinwins recently?






1 comment:

  1. The only things I seem to be pinning at the minute are crochet projects and layouts. Not enough hours in the day to make everything I want to though

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...