2 Nov 2014

Sunday Scrapping

So it seems I am alone in attempting blogvember (yes apparently it is thing and this is the hashtag) but I am not alone in feeling like blogging is decreasing. I get it people are busy and haven't got time. Perhaps it gets frustrating if not many people are commenting and some people are in it for the numbers game and want to get good 'stats' but I blog because I enjoy it.

This is my space. My chance to share what I am up to and what I am creating. So without further ado I share a layout. Poorly photographed but made with love. Yes I still sometimes scrapbook. 

You may remember that I did monthly updates on my little baby for the first year of his life. They are still some of my favourite posts to look back on and I did photo shoots of him each month to go with them. But also because I knew I would scrapbook them at some point and I am almost done and so I thought I would share a month with you.


I used a 12 by 12 paper pad so that all of the papers coordinated already and it took some of the guess work out of it.


The other great thing about this paper pad was the cut apart tags page and O layered these up at the bottom. The glasses and mustache works perfectly for a layout about a little boy. 


I embellished with the cute Studio Calico wood veneer stars which are making their way onto every layout recently. They are so adaptable. 


The journalling is hidden as there wasn't any space for it and the layout already looked very busy. The other convenient part was that my blog post provided the journalling so I didn't have to cast my mind back five months!

I used Crate Paper wooden pegs and American Craft chalk board stickers to add some dimension and interest. Thanks to my sisters for some birthday parcels bursting with craft goodies. Apparantly the TkMaxx in Hull is quite a treasure trove for crafty bits - who knew? 

What have you been creating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...