28 Jan 2016

My Wild Ones // Donut Date 🍩🍩

So the weather has been so yucky this week that our adventures have largely involved using and abusing our monthly pass at Wacky.

Saturday we headed to IKEA to check out big boy beds - I know seriously what were we thinking!? Luckily for once the toddler was plied with snacks and juice and stayed in the trolley seat.


As a special treat (and in truth since I'd been craving them all week - are post-partum cravings a thing?) we stopped in at Krispy Kremes.

The toddler always loves watching them being made on the production line and now that his vocab is growing he was able to explain some of the processes 'cooking mummy', 'hot mummy' etc


He selected his choice whilst we shared some of the free, fresh hot original ones. He chose a chocolate ring with extra chocolate sprinkles on top and I deviated from my usual choice of chocolate sprinkles for a caramel iced ring. The Belgian wanted originsl , as usual, despite the fact they were giving them out for free. The toddler took one bite of his and quickly rejected it so I guess he is going go be a vanilla kind of guy too.


And the spare donut? Well...I'll leave you to work that out for yourselves!

MyWildOnes

3 comments:

  1. We don't have Krispy Kremes over here, so, um, yeah..yum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to love a Krispy Kreme - although I haven't actually let my toddler have one yet! I love that picture with the hats - hilarious! #mywildones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Baby in the hat! Just the best thing I've seen today!!! I love Krispy Kreme, we have one in town and so far I have resisted the temptation...

    Thanks for linking up to #MyWildOnes xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of the comments - they fuel my blog. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...